Hillhurst is a large inner-city district just North West of the Downtown Core in the city of Calgary, Alberta. Hillhurst is essentially broken down into 4 communities: Hillhurst, Upper Hillhurst, West Hillhurst, and Westmount. Westmount and Upper Hillhurst are sub-communities and are not recognized by the Calgary Real Estate Board official communities and only Hillhurst and West Hillhurst or official communities.
West Hillhurst is a popular infill community. Roads like Crowchild Trail, and Memorial Drive/Parkdale Blvd serve this community as major access points into and out of the community. It is also bordered by the Bow River to the South of the community. It is within a 5 minute drive to the Downtown core. A popular route to get downtown is via bicycle or walking along the Bow River Pathways that run adjacent to Memorial Drive and the Bow River.
Highlights of West Hillhurst:
– 5 minute drive to downtown core
– walking distance to Kensington, trendy entertainment district
– nearby Foothills Hospital
– nearby Southern Alberta Information & Technology post-secondary school (SAIT)
– 5 minute drive to University of Calgary (UofC | UCalgary)
– Nearby McMahon Stadium (Calgary Stampeders)
– Nearby bike paths/walking paths.
– Cross-section of Crowchild Trail and Memorial Drive/Parkdale Blvd connecting this community easily North/South and East/West.
West Hillhurst is a top inner-city Calgary Infills Community.
Contact the Calgary Infills Guide Team to receive for more information about Calgary Inner City New Build homes, Calgary Infills, Living in Calgary Inner city.
Looking to buy or sell in the West Hillhurst neighborhood or to schedule a home showing contact your West Hillhurst Calgary real estate experts today.