ABOUT GLENBROOK CALGARY
GLENBROOK HOMES FOR SALE!
Don't miss that Perfect Glenbrook Infill!
Community of Glenbrook, Calgary, Alberta
An established infill community.
Glenbrook is a southwest inner-city Calgary community. Neighbouring communities include Glendale, Glamorgan, Killarney/Glengarry and Rutland Park. This community is bounded by 26th Avenue and Richmond Road to the north and south, and Sarcee Trail and 37th Street SW to the east and west.
Many residents love the Glenbrook community because it provides easy access to the many retail shops nearby in Westhills Shopping Centre. Plus, it’s an easy escape out of the city to the Rocky Mountains. Residents also enjoy Glenbrook Park and Glenbrook Park off-leash area. The community is also close to spacious Glamorgan Park, another great place to walk your dog.
Amenities include Indigo, Staples, Superstore, Cineplex Odeon, Calgary Public Library, Tim Hortons, Safeway, Starbucks, Glamorgan Bakery, Guess Factory, Ricki’s, Winners, Buck or Two, Michaels, La Vie en Rose Signal Hill Outlet, Second Cup, Liquor Depot, Mark’s, Eddie Bauer, Earls Kitchen + Bar, Canadian Tire, Co-op, National, Famoso, Montana’s, Tuk Tuk Thai, McDonald’s, Freshii, and Kinjo Sushi and Grill.
- Glenbrook has one off-leash dog park for dog lovers.
- Mount Royal University is located beside the community.
- A variety of senior’s residences are located in and around Glenbrook.
- While an LRT route does not directly serve this community, multiple bus routes are available that transport residents to the Westbrook LRT station, 45 Street LRT station and 69 Street LRT station.
- Westhills Shopping Centre is a two-minute drive and has everything residents need.
- Directly to the south is the Tsuu Tina Nation Reserve and the popular Grey Eagle Casino.
Schools/universities in Glenbrook and surrounding communities include:
- Glenbrook School
- E. Cross School
- Glamorgan Elementary School
- All Boys Program
- Killarney School
- Battalion Park School
- Calgary Christian Schools
- Andrew Elementary School
- Mount Royal University
- Emmanuel Christian Reformed Church
- Rom Church
- Abundant Life Church
- Glamorgan Church
- Stephen Protomartyr Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Knox Presbeteryian Church
- Richmond Hill Baptist Church
- Rainbow Christian Church
- Bethany Chapel of Calgary
- Signal Hill
- Aspen Woods
- Lincoln Park
- Springbank Hill
- West Springs
- Rutland Park.
Popular Attractions Nearby:
- Westhills Shopping Centre
- Grey Eagle Casino
- Weaselhead Flats
- Chinook Mall
- Glamorgan Park
- Mountain View Bowling
- North Glenmore Park
- South Glenmore Park
- Heritage Park Historical Village
- The Military Museums
BOOK A CALGARY INFILL TOUR
FOUND AN INFILL YOU LIKE?
Schedule a Showing Now
Please send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your showing!
Quick Snapshot Glenbrook Neighbourhood Information!
Glenbrook Calgary Community: Score #69
|Quadrant in the City||Restaurant Access Points||Public Recreation Facility Points||Engagement Points||Parks & Greenspace Points||Pathway Points||% of Commuters Who Walk or Bike to Work||Walk Score||Transit Score||2018 Population||Density (People per km²)||Median assessed property value in 2017||Dwellings that are single-family homes|
CALGARY INFILLS GUIDE PRESENTS