ABOUT CAMBRIAN HEIGHTS CALGARY
CAMBRIAN HEIGHTS HOMES FOR SALE!
Community of Cambrian Heights, Calgary, Alberta
An up and coming inner city infill community
Cambrian Heights is a beautiful, residential neighbourhood located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary and is only 10 to 15 minutes from the downtown core. It’s located adjacent to Nose Hill Park to the northwest, east of 14th Street NW and south of John Laurie Boulevard. It’s also bound by Rosemont Community to the south, Confederation Park and Queen’s Park Cemetery to the east and the Highwood community to the north.
Cambrian Heights is an up and coming inner city infill community in Calgary. As the city expands further north with new communities like Carrington and Livingston, as well as under five year communities like Evanston, Sage Hill/Sage Valley, anything south of John Laurie Boulevard is considered an infill community. Similar to neighbouring communities like Highwood, Highland Park, Rosemont and Mt. Pleasant, Cambrian Heights will follow as a popular inner city infill community.
The neighbourhood is well-recognized for its many outdoor parks, mature trees and renovated homes. Amenities include: Safeway, Peter’s Drive In, Earls, Shoppers Drug Mart, TD Canada Trust, Mark’s Work Warehouse, Global Pet Foods, Cambrian Pharmacy and Northmount Liquor Store. Cambrian Heights is also a seven minute drive from North Hill Centre which has a variety of amenities including Boston Pizza, Ardene, Bell, Angles, Dairy Queen, Dollarama, EB Games, Edo, Moores, as well as many others.
- The Community offers affordable, inner city living.
- Many parks and green spaces are within close proximity to Cambrian Heights.
- Cambrian Heights is so close to the University of Calgary that people can walk there within 15 minutes.
- A variety of medical services are in the Cambrian Heights vicinity including Foothills Hospital and Northmont Medical Clinic.
- Cambrian Heights is an active community with outdoor skating rinks, sports programs and fields, dance programs and seniors programs.
- Cambrian Heights includes a variety of senior housing options including Cambrian Manor, Parkview Village Seniors Housing and Bethany Calgary.
- Multiple dog parks can be found in and around the community.
- Many bus routes run through the community, and the closest LRT stations include Brentwood, 8th Street SW, Lions Park, SAIT and SB University CTrain Station.
Schools/universities in Cambrian Heights and surrounding communities:
- James Fowler
- Colonel Irvine
- King George
- Georges P. Vanier
- William Aberhart
- Cambrian Heights
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- University of Calgary
- Alberta University of the Arts
- Pathway Church
- Bridge International Church
- Truth Church of Calgary
- Giles Presbyterian Church
- Cambrian Heights SDA
- Iglesia Verdadera
- Capitol Hill
- Mount Pleasant
- North Haven
Popular Attractions Nearby:
- Confederation Park
- Nose Hill Park
- Prince’s Island Park
- Riley Park
- Olympic Oval
- McMahon Stadium
- Edworthy Park
- McHugh Bluff
- Calgary Tower
Looking to buy or sell in the Cambrian Heights neighborhood, schedule a home showing or need more information? Contact us today.