ABOUT BRENTWOOD CALGARY
BRENTWOOD HOMES FOR SALE!
Don't miss that Perfect Brentwood Infill!
Community of Brentwood, Calgary, Alberta
Voted the top Calgary community in 2019 according to Avenue Magazine
Brentwood is an up and coming inner city infill community in north west Calgary. This neighbourhood is gaining popularity as an infill community because of its large lot sizes. Investors may want to fix and flip homes, or consider demolishing and creating bigger, brand new houses. Brentwood is unique because many homes are already zoned for RC-2 meaning that two families may reside in the same home, whether it be rent up, live down, or two duplexes built on the same land. For more information, visit The City of Calgary’s Land Use Districts/Zoning website.
Brentwood is an easily-accessible, well-rounded community near John Laurie Boulevard, Crowchild Trail and Shaganappi Trail. The community has multiple LRT stops including Brentwood Station and University Station. Amenities include Brentwood Village Shopping Centre, as well as Co-op, Safeway, Jamesons Pub, Kilkenny Irish Pub, Bed Bath & Beyond, BMO Bank of Montreal, TD Canada Trust, London Drugs, Liquor Depot, Sleep Country, Anytime Fitness, Canada Post and Starbucks.
- Brentwood is located next to beautiful Nose Hill Park which covers over 11 km² and offers a variety of paths and walkways.
- Adjacent to the University of Calgary and McMahon Stadium. University City Condos is a new condominium development in the area.
- Two off leash dog parks can be found in Brentwood.
- Brentwood is close to Alberta Children’s Hospital and Foothills Hospital.
- The community is a popular student community due to its proximity to the University of Calgary.
- Brentwood neighborhoods are mature and quiet, with large trees.
Schools/universities in Bowness and surrounding communities:
- Captain John Palliser School (K-6)
- Sir Winston Churchill (10-12) High School
- Simon Fraser School (5-9)
- E.W. Coffin School (K-6)
- Jean Brebeuf School (7-9)
- Luke School (K-6 in Charleswood)
- Dominic School (K-6 in Dalhousie)
- University of Calgary
- Brentview Baptist Church
- The Road Church
- Village Church Calgary Ministry Centre
- Hope Lutheran Church
- Luke’s Catholic Church
- Foothills Lutheran Church
- North Haven
- Silver Springs
Popular attractions nearby:
- Olympic Oval
- McMahon Stadium
- Nosehill Park
- Edworthy Park
- Peace Bridge
Looking to buy or sell in the Brentwood neighborhood, schedule a home showing or need more information? Contact us today.
BOOK A CALGARY INFILL TOUR
FOUND AN INFILL YOU LIKE?
Schedule a Showing Now
Please send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your showing!
Quick Snapshot Brentwood Neighbourhood Information !
Brentwood Calgary Community: Score #1
|Quadrant in the City||Restaurant Access Points||Public Recreation Facility Points||Engagement Points||Parks & Greenspace Points||Pathway Points||% of Commuters Who Walk or Bike to Work||Walk Score||Transit Score||2018 Population||Density (People per km²)||Median assessed property value in 2017||Dwellings that are single-family homes|
CALGARY INFILLS GUIDE PRESENTS
TOP Calgary Infill Communities
CALGARY INFILLS GUIDE PRESENTS