ABOUT BANFF TRAIL CALGARY
BANFF TRAIL HOMES FOR SALE!
Community of Banff Trail, Calgary, Alberta
Popular inner-city infill community.
A central, inner-city community, Banff Trail is approximately 10 minutes to downtown via multiple routes and is located conveniently close to main routes leaving the city for those who like to escape Calgary and enjoy the Rocky Mountains. The community borders Crowchild Trail and Highway 1(16th Avenue). Crowchild Trail connects the city on the west side north/south, while Highway 1 connects the city east/west.
The University of Calgary, the city’s major post-secondary institution, is close to Banff Trail, as well as Foothills Medical Centre, Alberta Children’s Hospital and Tom Baker Cancer Centre – one of the leading research medical facilities in Western Canada. Because Banff Trail is so close to leading medical facilities, this community is popular for seniors.
Banff Trail is a popular inner city infill community because of its easy access into and out of the community, ample shopping locations and access to the University of Calgary, McMahon Stadium and Banff Trail LRT station.
- The community has many parks including Banff Trail Park, Canmore Park, Green Park, Cathedral Road Park and University Research Park. Off-leash dog parks also exist in the area.
- Transit routes include: Banff Trail Station, WB 16 AV NW @ Banff TR, NB 19 St NW @ 16 Av NW, WB 16 AV NW @ W.of Banff TR and University LRT Station (NB)
- Restaurants, shopping and amenities include: Big T’s BBQ and Smokehouse, Nick’s Steak House and Pizza, Saigon Y2K, Edelweiss Village, Weeds Café, Denny’s, Green Chili, Safeway, Co-op and Dairy Queen.
- Football fans are in proximity to McMahon Stadium and students are next to the University of Calgary.
Schools/universities in Banff Trail and surrounding communities:
- Banff Trail School
- William Aberhart High School
- Branton School
- University of Calgary
- St. David’s United Church
- St. Pius X Parish
- Christian Science Church
- Foothills Lutheran Church
- Hounsfield Heights/Briar Hill
- St. Andrews Heights
- Capitol Hill
- West Hillhurst
- University Heights
Popular Attractions Nearby:
- Canmore Park
- McMahon Stadium
- Olympic Oval
- Prince’s Island Park
- Nickle Galleries
- Nose Hill Park
Looking to buy or sell in the Banff Trail neighborhood, schedule a home showing or need more information? Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org