Wednesday, September 11, 2019
6:30pm – 9:00pm
Legacy Kitchens Showroom: 2980 Sunridge Way NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 7H9
For an informative event about Kitchen Renovations that Boost Your Home & Resale Value.
We hear from the media and the news that Calgary is currently in a buyer’s market. If you are looking to sell your home in a buyer’s market, you want your home to stand out so it can sell for top dollar and quicker!
Real Estate is one of the biggest purchases you may make in your lifetime, and we want to guide you through the PROCESS OF KITCHEN RENOVATIONS that you should invest your time and/or money to BOOST the value of your home and will ultimately help the RESALE VALUE when you are ready to sell!
In our Quick Info Session, we will go through:
– Process of Kitchen Renovation
– How to renovate before putting your home on the market
– Case studies of Before/After of recent renovations
– Budget & planning your kitchen renovation job
– Looking for advice about Home Renovations
We think this info session may be PERFECT for you, if you are:
– Are looking to renovate your home or refresh your home
– Trying to sell your home and it’s not selling
– Looking for advice to find qualified and reliable contractors
Amanda, Real Estate Specialist – CIR Realty
Steve & Kelly, Design Specialists – Legacy Kitchens
Mike, Granite Consultant – Cosentino
Rahim, Finance Specialist – Kardia Mortgages
Join us for a fun and informative event where we will have plenty of time for Q&A to answer any of the questions you may have about Kitchen Renovations & Residential Real Estate in Calgary in our current real estate market conditions.
Space is LIMITED please RSVP Today via Eventbrite (will be posted in the Event Link below).
Schedule of Events:
Arrive by 6:30pm
Info Session starts promptly at 7:00pm
Q&A around 8:00pm
Networking and Wrap Up
$10/person donation to the Ronald McDonald House in Calgary